Saturday, December 9, 2006

Fwd: Anatomy of a True Friend

Whoever told that relationship that happens in train journy are not longlasting, certinly didn't know the truth.
We got acquiented in a train journy from chennai to salem. Saravana sat opposite to me and just like all innocent chats, ours too started......   it is still fresh and lovable.
Though at times I feel that I haven't kept in close touch with Saravana and his friends, I still remember them. For they are not im my memory to forget, but in my heart to stay.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: saravana kumar <saravana11@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 26, 2005 10:51 PM
Subject: Anatomy of a True Friend


 

 



  This mail is sent to you by:
                 saravana.........



--
"SATHYA MEVA JEYATHE"

--
Baladheepak AC
Chairman - ---------MindcrafT ASI---------
Management Consultants

Managing Director - TULASI GEMS
Exclusive Gemstone Dealers

48, Bazaar Street,
Salem
TN, India - 636001
****************************************************************
0091 98430 33304
0091 427 6534685

No comments: